Saturday, May 17, 2014

'"SATE CELUP"

Good morning everyone!! Yeah, I admit that wake up with a warm smile is one of the most beauty scenic that I want to see everyday. Hihihi. 

What are you eat for your breakfast??? Im just enjoying my cup that full with Horlicks and biscuits. Normal breakfast for normal people.

 Today I would like to story about another food attraction at Melaka Bandaraya Bersejarah. The place is called as “ SATE CELUP”, but I am so sorry to tell that I am not sure about the halal certificate of this restaurant. What I want to highlight here is the about crowdness of the restaurant.

 It is located at the Jonker Walk Road. Once the restaurant is open, the customer will start to queue until the roadside. There is a lot of people that want to eat at this restaurant. Most of the customer is Chinese. I do ask the customer what would make the customer stay queue for a long time to eat the sate celup. 

They said it is about the gravy and the sate it self. Its only that I cant taste it, if I can it would be more excited to explain the taste right?? Emm, but its ok. Even I cant explore the special taste of sate celup, I want the readers to come and experience it. Then you can share with me how was the taste. 

So, what are you waiting for?? Come to Melaka and experience it by yourself. Have a nice day and thanks for reading!!


Foot note : once in a while, its ok to unplug your phones,  watch your favorite movies, and stand out at your workplace!!

~AZDI_AZAHARI24~


No comments:

Post a Comment